Production Coordinator - Expatriate Program
The Expatriate Program is a program dedicated to a young mechanical or materials engineer who wants to start a career focused on Sirmax products in an international context.
The resource will be involved in a training program in the production and quality control laboratory areas for 12 months. At the end of the training period, the resource will go to work at the Sirmax Do Brazil plant in Jundiaì (Brazil) to assume the role of Production Coordinator to support the Plant Manager.
[4-6 months] Operations - Quality Control Laboratory Technician
The Quality Control Laboratory Technician supervises the inputs and outputs of the production processes to ensure product conformity.
- Measures, reads, and interprets the results obtained;
- Use of injection molding machines;
- Molds materials according to materials, molds, and required standards;
- Makes necessary changes to formulations to achieve finished product conformity;
- Manages work orders using computer tools.
[6-8 months] Operations – Plant Production Coordinator
The Production Coordinator schedules, monitors, and coordinates production activities in a logic of optimization of the resources (human, economic and technological) dedicated with a view to continuous improvement of OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency) in accordance with the budget.
- Coordinates the production personnel and organizes the shifts;
- Guarantees the realization of qualitative and efficiency production objectives, respecting safety regulations, operating in accordance with received guidelines, plans and approved strategies;
- Collaborates with the shift leader and give support in case of complex issues and intervention;
- Give support in managing the machineries.
At the end of the training period, the resource will go to work at the Sirmax Do Brazil plant in Jundiaì (Brazil) to assume the role of Plant Production Coordinator to support the Plant Manager.
Requirements of the Position:
- Master's degree in mechanical or materials engineering;
- Under-30: we are looking for a young person who is interested to get involved;
- (Optional) Experience 0-3 years: experience can help to fit better in the company;
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both written and spoken: the program is international, so it will be tested;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel: the work is in both on the ground and in the office, you need to be skilled at it.
Characteristics of the Candidate:
- Availability to relocate in Brazil for at least 3 years;
- Availability for transfers before the relocation;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills: it is a team work and you need to be able to manage all situations;
- Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams: you will be in contact with other company areas to support you and give your input;
- Curiosity and desire to get involved: you will find a new product, a new industry, a new company: you will be the resource that will bring contribution to it.
What does Sirmax offer?
- A technical training program with on-the-job and cross-training schedules;
- A young work environment where you can grow professionally in an international context;
- A professional career opportunity abroad.