Expatriate Program - Production/Quality Coordinator
The Expatriate Program is a program dedicated to a young mechanical or materials engineer who wants to start a career focused on Sirmax products in an international context.
The resource will be involved in a training program in the production and quality control laboratory areas for 12 months. At the end of the training period, the resource will go to work in a plant abroad (Anderson - USA or Kutno - Poland) to assume the role of Production Coordinator or Quality Control Coordinator to support the Plant Manager.
[6-12 months] Operations - Quality Control Laboratory Technician
The Quality Control Laboratory Technician supervises the inputs and outputs of the production processes to ensure product conformity.
- Measures, reads, and interprets the results obtained;
- Use of injection molding machines;
- Molds materials according to materials, molds, and required standards;
- Makes necessary changes to formulations to achieve finished product conformity;
- Manages work orders using computer tools.
[6-12 months] Operations – Plant Production Coordinator
The Production Coordinator schedules, monitors, and coordinates production activities in a logic of optimization of the resources (human, economic and technological) dedicated with a view to continuous improvement of OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency) in accordance with the budget.
- Coordinates the production personnel and organizes the shifts;
- Guarantees the realization of qualitative and efficiency production objectives, respecting safety regulations, operating in accordance with received guidelines, plans and approved strategies;
- Collaborates with the shift leader and give support in case of complex issues and intervention;
- Give support in managing the machineries.
At the end of the training period, the resource will go to work in a plant abroad (Anderson - USA or Kutno - Poland) to assume the role of Plant Production Coordinator or Plant Quality Control Coordinator to support the Plant Manager.
Requirements of the Position:
- Master's degree in mechanical or materials engineering;
- Under-30: we are looking for a young person who is interested to get involved;
- (Optional) Experience 0-3 years: experience can help to fit better in the company;
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both written and spoken: the program is international, so it will be tested;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel: the work is in both on the ground and in the office, you need to be skilled at it.
Characteristics of the Candidate:
- Availability to relocate in a plant abroad for at least 3 years independetly of the destination;
- Availability for transfers before the relocation;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills: it is a team work and you need to be able to manage all situations;
- Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams: you will be in contact with other company areas to support you and give your input;
- Curiosity and desire to get involved: you will find a new product, a new industry, a new company: you will be the resource that will bring contribution to it.
What does Sirmax offer?
- A technical training program with on-the-job and cross-training schedules;
- A young work environment where you can grow professionally in an international context;
- A professional career opportunity abroad.