Cittadella (Padova, Italy)
Junior Sales Account
The Junior Sales Account shares and implements sales strategies as indicated by Sales Management. He/she develops sales in terms of volume and efficiency in accordance to assigned targets.
- Visits customers to achieve sales goals. Develops multilevel relationships inside assigned customer(s), OEMs and other stakeholders;
- Identifies and reports deviations from forecasts to implement necessary corrections and program changes;
- Negotiates and submits possible orders and all necessary information to Sales Support function to perform its tasks;
- Researches and develops new customers to increase the company's business market entry in the area of their own expertise;
- Transfers to company managers all relevant information from markets through market intelligence channels: competitive environment and market positioning, technical innovations, emergent needs (to contribute to corporate knowledge growth), organizational structure;
- Transmits all information from OEMs to company management to activate innovation processes and market strategy updates (where necessary);
- Understands and analyzes customer's product and service needs proactively;
- Negotiates local sales terms on customer interfaces as needed, captures orders and completes the process;
- Defines annual value creation goals coherent with business and account strategy for each key customer.
- Master's degree in Economics or Engineering;
- 0-3 years of experience;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Package;
- Good knowledge of English (level B2, both written and spoken);
- Excellent knowledge of computer tools.
Characteristics of the candidate:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Strong commercial attitude and goal orientation;
- Problem solving;
- Aptitude for teamwork.
What Sirmax offers:
- A motivating work environment where you can grow professionally in an international context;
- A technical training path with on-the-job and mentorship training plans.