Sales Account Specialist - German Speaker
The Sales Account Specialist shares and implements sales strategies as indicated by Sales Management and develops sales in terms of volume and efficiency in accordance to assigned targets.
- Visits customers to achieve sales goals and develops multilevel relationships;
- Defines annual goals for each client and reports any deviations;
- Negotiates local sales terms on customer interfaces as necessary, acquires orders, and submits to Customer Service;
- Researches and develops new customers to increase the company's business market entry in the area of their own expertise;
- Transfers to company managers all relevant information from markets through market intelligence channels;
- Transmits all information from OEMs to company management to activate innovation processes and market strategy updates;
- Understands and analyzes customer's product and service needs proactively.
Requirements of the position:
- Degree in technical disciplines (engineering/chemistry), economics or languages;
- 0-3 years’ experience in structured multinational contexts (preferred);
- Availability to travel nationally and internationally;
- Knowledge of plastics industry (preferred);
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Package;
- Good knowledge of English language (written and spoken);
- Good knowledge of German language (written and spoken).
Characteristics of the candidate:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Strong commercial attitude and goal orientation;
- Problem solving;
- Aptitude for teamwork.
What Sirmax offers:
- A motivating work environment where you can grow professionally in an international context;
- A technical training path with on-the-job and mentorship training plans.