Jr. Product Specialist - Stage
The Junior Product Specialist supports Sales Department in brand strategy for Tecnopolymers products. He/She develops offers and proposes product sales price based on sales policies, checking contribution margins. He/she provides Sales team and, if necessary, customers with all products technical guidance and details. In collaboration with Innovation & Development Department, defines technical requirements that new products must have and monitors their development phases.
- Follows up new projects and product homologations by sales force at customers, placing special importance on the incorporation of product requirements;
- Proposes products to Sales Force based on applications or their requirements;
- Interfaces with R&D department in planning production sample activities, checking flow and priorities as agreed with Management;
- Interfaces with Sales Force to promote product development and/or strategic/ innovative product sales agreed with Management;
- Responses to commercial inquiries by defining, based both on technical and commercial knowledge, if the product can be proposed to R&D for new development or if product already exists in the product portfolio;
- Collects existing technical documentation and coordinates with the technical department to implement it. Takes care (if necessary, in collaboration with Marketing) of updating technical/commercial documentation for the promotion of new and existing products;
- Makes all technical and commercial information available to the Sales Force for the promotion of new and current products.
Requirements of the position:
- Recent graduate in chemistry or similar studies or Technical High School Diploma;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Good knowledge of English language (written and spoken);
- Residence or domicile in the territory;
- Internship with a view to hiring.
Characteristics of the candidate:
- Proactivity, result orientation and self-motivation;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, teamwork and multitasking;
- Organizational skills, determination, and initiative.
What Sirmax offers:
- A motivating work environment where you can grow professionally in an international context;
- On-the-job and mentoring training plans.