Cittadella (Padova, Italy)
Regulatory Office - Stage
The Junior Regulatory Affairs is responsible for making technical statements and information related to the composition of the product, its suitability for certain uses according to rules, laws and regulations.
- Find out updates on regulations and laws regarding the chemical composition of products, and product usability in certain areas;
- Collaborates with the purchasing department to get information regarding raw materials used;
- Gives support in product certification to external organizations, also in collaboration with clients;
- Drafts safety reports for finished products and manages the related database;
- Contacts occasionally with external laboratories and trade associations for regulatory issues;
- Prepares and updates process documentation and give support for Quality Assurance activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, or Chemical/Materials Engineering, or similar studies;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (especially Excel and Power Point);
- Good knowledge of English (level B2, written and spoken);
- Excellent knowledge of computer tools.
Characteristics of the candidate:
- Good communication skills and ability to work with different subjects;
- Ability to meet deadlines and organize work.
What Sirmax offers:
- A technical training course with on-the-job and mentoring training plans;
- A work environment where you can grow professionally in an international context.