Sales Trainee Program
The Sales Trainee Program is a program dedicated to recently graduate in chemical engineer and/or materials engineer, chemistry and industrial chemistry who wants to undertake a career focused on the Sirmax’s products. The person will be involved in a training program in the Quality Control, Product Management and Sales/R&D.
[6 months] Operations - Quality Control
The Quality Control Specialist (Operations – Quality Control) supervise the input and output of the production process in order to guarantee the product compliance.
[6 months] Sales - Product Management
The Product Specialist (Sales Department – Product Management) is a figure involved in the technical aspects of the products and it is the intermediary between the R&D and Sales functions.
- Makes all the technical and commercial information available to the sales force in order to efficiently promote the products to the customers
- Coordinates new projects and product homologation
- Coordinates the sample productions checking the flow and priorities in agreement with the Sales Director and shares the approval with the R&D Manager before the delivery.
[6 months] Sales or R&D
The Sales Specialist (Sales Department – Sales Force) shares and implements the commercial strategies indicated by the Sales Directors.
- Visits the assigned clients and realizes the sales objectives in terms of volumes and margins
- Transfers orders and information to the Customer Service
- Shares with the Managers all the relevant market information
Alternatively, the resource will be inserted in the R&D Department as Junior Developer.
- Gives support in research projects focused on Polypropylene compounding by working in team with the R&D group.
- Makes detailed observations, perform particular laboratory analysis, and interprets results.
- Prepares technical reports, and quantitative analyses related to the project
After 18 months the person will be inserted in a team on the base of his interest and on the organization availability
Requirements of the position:
- Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineer and/or Materials Engineer
- Excellent English, both writing and speaking
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Knowledge of Project Management is a plus
Characteristics we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work in interdisciplinary teams
- Curiosity and willingness to get involved
- Negotiation skills
- Technical training program with on-the-job training and soft skills training
- Young work environment where you can professionally grow
- Possibility to participate in conferences and technical seminars where you can update your knowledge on the plastic materials topic