San Vito al Tagliamento (Pordenone, Italy)
Protection and Prevention Service Officer (ASPP)
- Support the Site EHS Manager to perform EHS Risk Assessment and to define appropriate measures to control risks.
- Support the EHS Site Manager to prepare, implement and maintain emergency plans.
- Assist Site EHS Manager to coordinate and control activities with respect of EHS.
- Provide support and advice to site personnel to prevent injury, damage to plant and equipment, fire, environmental pollution.
- Inform, instruct and train employees to carry out the work in safe & environment-friendly mode according to the method of statement.
- Organize and participate in the implementation of the site EHS training programs by providing EHS inductions
- Support the EHS Site Manager to capture, report, record, investigate and analyze accidents/incidents in order to implement corrective and preventive actions.
- At least 3 years of experience in Environment, Health & Safety
- Engineering Degree
- Good knowledge and understanding of ISO14001, OHSAS 18001,ISO45001
- Deep knowledge of local legal EHS requirements
- Availability to travel during the working time is mandatory