Jr. Developer (R&D Dept.)
The Jr. Developer (R&D Department) reports to the Development Manager. He/she is responsible of research projects focused on Polypropylene compounding by working in team with the R&D group. He/she makes detailed observations, perform particular laboratory analysis, and interprets results. He/she prepares technical reports, and quantitative analyses related to the project
The R&D specialist may also be asked to deal with Product manager and sales department, Purchasing department and operations accordingly to the activities he is involved in.
- Modification of existing product
- Optimization of products and process
- New product specifications definition.
- Specialist laboratory analysis
- Develop, grow and maintain good working relationships with cross-functional departments.
- Master degree in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry
- Good English language skills, both writing and speaking
- Good knowledge of Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of SAP and CRM (preferred)
- Good knowledge of polymers and polymers processing particularly considering PP and it composites
- Knowledge of the most common instruments used for polymers characterization: analytical tests (IR, DSC, DMA, …) and mechanical tests (preferred).
- Basics of polymer molding: injection molding, extrusion, blow molding
- Knowledge of most common ISO norms related to polymer characterization
Characteristics of the candidate:
- Teamworking. Ability to establish effective working relationships within department & cross-functional teams
- Curiosity and precision
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines while accomplishing team objectives.
- Problem solving