ICT System Specialist
In the ICT department, the resource will manage and monitor the IT infrastructure (Hardware, Telephony, Printers, Networking, Software) in full autonomy
- It intervenes for the solution of first level problems in the IT infrastructure
- Collaborates with the Senior Systems Engineer in the implementation and management of Hardware projects
- Under the supervision of the Senior Systems Engineer, he manages the implementation of new projects related to the IT infrastructure.
- It guarantees the functionality of the system through continuous monitoring.
- Verifies and guarantees the continuity of backups of corporate systems.
- In collaboration with the ICT Director, he coordinates the maintenance and innovation activities of the system
- It provides help desk service that aims at customer satisfaction within the IT policy
- High School Diploma in ICT or Electronics
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Computer Science (preferred)
- Entry Level: 0-3 years experience
- Good English knowledge
- Skills in Linux and Java programming
- Knowledge of VMWARE, CITRIX, NETWORKING, VEEM, LINUX, PHP, JAVA, SHAREPOINT