The R&D operator works on one/two weekly shifts and he does the activities related to the sample production process, from the silos unloading to conducting the extruder, from forklift operations to check the compliance of the final product.
- Materials movements with forklift or manually;
- Conducting extruder following instructions and procedures;
- Ordinary intervention on the system to ensure the production continuity;
- Monitor the production process looking at the compliance of product dimension, paramentes, and other characteristics.
- Primary School diploma; Secondary School Diploma (preferred);
- Residence within 30 km from the Sirmax plant (preferred);
- Forklift driving license (preferred, and compulsory to be hired);
- Fluent speaking of Italian language
- Availability to work on two shifts
- Looking for a dynamic workplace