Quality Control Trainee Program
The Quality Control Trainee Program (Operations - Quality Control) is a program of at least 4 years as Quality Control Engineer: the first year includes an intensive training on the job and the next 3 years (at least) in one of our plant abroad (Poland, Brazil, USA). After the training, the Quality Control Engineer supervises the production process inputs and outputs in order to ensure the product compliance.
- Assistance to the quality control team to solve production problems;
- Management and modification of working orders;
- Management of software/hardware colorimetry;
- Compound quality management with final checks and self-direction of shipments;
- Management of claims and non-conformity to suppliers;
- Reports editing.
- Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Materials/Chemical Engineering
- Good English Level
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Availability to relocate abroad
- Ability to work in a team