The Treasury Specialist (Administration Office) performs the operations of cash flow control by verifying the balance of movements needed by the firm.
- Monitoring every movement of bank accounts, reviewing every item on bank account extracts, times of currency assignment, times and credit assignment, respect of cost of money agreements, interest rates receivable and payable, operating costs for maintaining accounts, any legal changes on national and international capital movement;
- Taking care of the development of debt schedules and checks for compliance;
- Prepare treasury reports.
- Secondary school diploma in accounting or bachelor’s degree in Business/Economics
- Good knowledge of the Office package
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of SAP (preferred)
- Knowledge of Doc Finance (preferred);
- Knowledge of banking operations (preferred).
Characteristics of the candidate:
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to relate and work as part of a team
What we offer:
- Maternity replacement of approximately 12 months
- Full-time contract
- Food Court
The reproduction, distribution, publication, copying, transmission, adaptation, etc., of the contents of the site is prohibited.