The Product Specialist (Sales Office - Product Management) is a figure involved in the product's technical aspects and he/she is the intermediary between the R&D function and the Sales function.
- Supports the Sales Department in the implementation of commercial product policies and verifies the contribution margins for the Compound.
- Makes all the technical and commercial information available to the sales force for the promotion of new and current products.
- Collects the existing technical documents and coordinates with the technical area to produce it. Updates technical/commercial documents for the promotion of new and existing products.
- Follows and coordinates new projects and product approvals by the sales force to customers, paying attention to the implementation of product requirements.
- Proposes products to sales officers based on applications, or their requirements
- Coordinates Compound sample production activity, verifying the flow and priorities agreed with the Compound Sales Manager and shares the approval with the R&D Manager before shipment.
Requirements of the candidate:
- Master's degree in chemical engineering, materials engineering or industrial chemistry
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP (preferred)
- Knowledge of Project Management (preferred)
Characteristics of the candidate:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work in a team
- Curiosity and desire to get involved
- A fixed-term contract for the first few months and, if applicable, an apprenticeship contract
- A technical on-the-job training and soft-skill training plan
- A young work-environment where you can grow professionally
- Opportunity to participate in conferences and technical conventions to update yourself in the field of plastics