The Logistics Specialist (Operations Dept. - Microtec srl) ensures the management of material stock, production supply and product shipment activities with a view to continuous improvement in customer satisfaction.
- Ensure on-time shipments to the customer;
- Collaborate with companies in the supply chain;
- Monitor the execution of customer orders by verifying the closing of orders on the management system;
- Preparation of transport documents;
- Monitor the correct filling and circulation of documents;
- Entering shipments into SAP;
- Planning and optimizing loads and transport organization;
- Controlling the conformity of stock data: checking stocks and inventories;
- Solving current logistics problems.
Requirements of the position:
- High School Diploma as Accounting/Commercial Expert, Bachelor's Degree in Economics/Business or in Management Engineering.
- 0-3 years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP (preferred)
- Good knowledge of English
Characteristics of the candidate:
- Good planning and organization of activities
- Good interpersonal communication
- Problem solving
What does Sirmax Offer?
- Fixed-term contract (or through staff agency) for the first few months and, if applicable, an apprenticeship contract.
- A technical on-the-job training
- A young work-environment where you can grow professionally