Jr. Financial Controller
The Jr. Financial Controller (Administration, Finance, Control Office) supports the development, maintenance, and strengthening of internal controls, ensuring the quality of financial transactions and reporting. SHe supports the Financial Controller in administration and budgeting, planning and control processes.
- Prepares and releases group reports (income statement and balance sheet), on a periodic basis and annually, drawn up according to management criteria and in compliance with ITAGAAP principles
- Supports the Financial Controller in drafting economic / financial and business reports
- Analyzes company facts and defines their correct accounting treatment
- Supports the planning and control of accounting flows in the various business processes
- Collaborates with the administrative area team to produce final data ensuring its completeness and correctness.
Requirements of the candidate:
- Master's Degree in Economics or similar
- Maximum 3 years of experience in management control of medium-large companies (preferably industrial / manufacturing) or in auditing firms or professional firms.
- Technical, accounting and management control knowledge
- Knowledge of Italian accounting principles (ITAGAAP)
- Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP and Business Intelligence systems
- Excellent fluent knowledge of English, both written and oral
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
Characteristics we are looking for:
- Result orientation
- Analysis and Attention to details
- High motivation to work in the field of financial reporting