The Commercial Controller (Administration, Finance, Control office) supports the Group Controlling Manager in controlling the budget system in relation to the rules and criteria defined at the Group level. It oversees the management control processes, in particular the analysis of variances from the budget, for all group companies.
- Provides quantitative and qualitative data analytics, as well as comprehensive business data insights to understand business performance and customer behavior.
- Prepares reports (budget, business plan, forecast, marginality) and analyzes their contents in order to detect deviations.
- Develops corporate analytical accounting through the use of ERP
- Supports the Group Controller Manager in the preparation of the monthly report for the analysis of turnover, investments, production statistics by company / division / product family.
- Helps to ensure the consistency of expenditure trends with what is defined in the company budget, and in particular analyzes and monitors the trend of fixed costs
- Analyzes the main company KPIs, monitors their progress and evaluates any deviations, suggesting any improvements
Requirements of the position:
- Master's degree in Business, Economics or similar
- At least 3 years of experience in management control of medium-large companies (industrial / manufacturing)
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP (preferable)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence and CPM applications (preferable)
- Knowledge of Italian accounting principles (ITAGAAP)
Characteristics we are looking for:
- Ability to define and plan the timing of activities and work organization
- Ability to confront and interact transversally with different business areas
- Analytical skills and attention to detail