Production Engineer - Recycling BU
The Production Engineer (Operations Department) supports the Production Manager in the regular performance of all production-related activities. He supervises the production plant and ensures its proper functioning by interfacing with quality control, maintenance, and logistics.
- Organizes and manages production activities in coordination with the other company functions.
- Checks the correct execution of the product processing sheets and authorizes their modifications.
- Manages blending activities and space management for storage and complaints.
- Manages the flows of incoming raw materials and outgoing finished products.
- Enters the final data relating to the individual productions into the system and verifies the correctness of the management transactions requested from the factory staff.
- Checks the production progress and prepares production and waste reports.
Requirements of the candidate:
- Master's degree in mechanical engineering, chemistry of materials engineering, mechanical management engineering.
- A production experience (preferable)
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing
- Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP (preferable)
- Good knowledge of English, both written and oral
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High motivation to work in the production area
Characteristics of the candidate:
- Result orientation