Jr. Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist communicates the company's strategy and activities through the management of digital content: the company website, social media, e-marketing, digital advertising, SEO (search engine optimization), affiliation programs, referrals, web partnerships (sponsorship, co-marketing and co-branding), product placement, etc. He/She also aims to increase the brand reputation awareness, promote company products or services and stimulate conversion perspectives.
- Support brand management activities through the most used social media platforms and the opening of new channels;
- Content creation and editorial planning in collaboration with the press office;
- SEO & SEM optimization activities;
- Implementation of corporate learning activities;
- Coordination of activities with company partners and external agencies involved;
- Periodic reporting activities and KPI analysis;
- Implementation and maintenance of contents on the company website;
- Implementation of learning activities for different company targets;
- Support in the general activities of the marketing office (fairs, events, etc).
- Master’s degree in marketing, Communications or Business Administration; or Bachelor Degree with at least one year of experience in B2B marketing or communications agency with business clients;
- Basic use of the main Adobe package software for content creation and management (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro);
- Knowledge of the main software for returns analysis and marketing campaigns (Mailchimp, semrush etc);
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office365;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
Characteristics of the candidate:
- Predisposition for teamwork;
- Attention to sustainability issues;
- Open mindedness;
- Desire to get involved.