Maintenance Operator (mechanical/electrical)
The Maintenance Operator performs electrical and/or mechanical maintenance work, preventive or on call for failure, and conducts service activities, to ensure that production machinery/equipment functions correctly and allow the normal work performance. The key areas of activity are diagnostics, performing repairs, and preventing breakdowns and faults.
- Collaborates with production by ensuring full machine operability;
- Performs with the assistance of suitable instrumentation diagnostic tests to evaluate the operational status of the machine or plant;
- Organizes the different phases of work and their optimization in collaboration with other maintenance specialties (mechanical);
- Follows the implementation of new projects/developments by coordinating and verifying the successful execution of all phases (implementation - integration test - follow up);
- Understands machine/system electric circuits;
- Recognizes the main electrical faults of machine/equipment elements;
- Performs electrical disconnections for mechanical interventions, complete revisions, or complex interventions, on stopped machines;
- Performs minor electrical setup and calibration of starting machines/plants;
- Assists the machine operator in electrical setup of the machine/plant;
- Updates the maintenance machinery/plant book.
- High school diploma in mechanical/electrical area;
- 2-3 years of previous experience in mechanical maintenance and with at least minimal experience in electrical maintenance (in any area);
- Availability to day work and 2 day shifts (from Monday to Friday);
- Knowledge of electrical and electromechanical circuits.
Characteristics of the candidate:
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to the context
- Ability to work in team